Raspberry Chicken Salad
Our Very First Recipe
- 1 Package of Chicken Breast Tenderloins, Skinless
- 1 Cup of Raspberry Jam
- 2 Tablespoons of Lower Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- Salad Mix (I prefer Baby Spinach)
- 1 Small Onion
- Other Renal Friendly Veggies You like for Salad.
- In a small frying pan cook the Chicken Breast Tenderloins until completely cooked.
- In a small saucepan combine raspberry jam, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil then cool.
- Prepare salad as normal, with veggies and salad mix.
- Coat prepared chicken with Sauce from step two. And allow to cool. Once cooled begin shredding the chicken. Combine with Salad and enjoy!
Chef Kenny Green grew up in Denver, Colorado to two developmentally disabled parents. He always had a love of cooking sitting in his great aunt’s kitchen watching her make the best soul food. After high school, he enrolled at the Clearfield Job Corps Center in Utah and studied the Culinary Arts program graduating as a certified chef with the American Association of Hotels and Restaurants. He is also a certified baker. Having kidney disease as of last year he is changing his diet to live a more fulfilled life! Welcome to the journey!