Raspberry Chicken Salad
Our Very First Recipe
- 1 Package of Chicken Breast Tenderloins, Skinless
- 1 Cup of Raspberry Jam
- 2 Tablespoons of Lower Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- Salad Mix (I prefer Baby Spinach)
- 1 Small Onion
- Other Renal Friendly Veggies You like for Salad.
- In a small frying pan cook the Chicken Breast Tenderloins until completely cooked.
- In a small saucepan combine raspberry jam, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar and bring to a boil then cool.
- Prepare salad as normal, with veggies and salad mix.
- Coat prepared chicken with Sauce from step two. And allow to cool. Once cooled begin shredding the chicken. Combine with Salad and enjoy!