With canned fruit being a staple of the renal diet I’ve found a great easy way to stick to the renal diet and enjoy an American Favorite! And preparation is so easy.
1. Take 2 pounds of canned peaches and put in bottom of crockpot.
2. Take cinnamon, cloves, sugar, vanilla and any other pie seasonings you love and put a small amount in and mix.
3. Place 2 pounds of cake mix tight on top. Do not mix in.
4. Cut up two sticks if butter and place on top. Use unsalted if on renal diet. Do not mix in.
5. Cook for 3 hours on high lid closed. And let cool down and serve!