Terms of Service
Although The Renal Chef assumes that everyone will understand that the information on this site is intended to foster knowledge expansion among the Renal and culinary community, other sites have these fancy disclaimers and it sure is fun to tug on their capes. The Renal Chef accepts no responsibility for it’s recipes or any others that may be shared on our site. We also state:
- Copyright:The Renal Chef is owned and administered by Kenneth Green All rights reserved.
- Content:The Renal Chef is responsible for the content of this site, not including visitor comments or the content of individual contributors. The Renal Chef does not reflect the personal views and opinions of Kenneth Green although The Renal Chef is Kenneth Green. And Soylent Green is people. Anonymous comments will not be published and will be immediately deleted. If you have an opinion you should have the conviction of being identified as the holder of that opinion.
- Credit:The Renal Chef’ contributors are encouraged to give proper credit to any sources of content or information in this blog. If you feel you or another source lacks credit, please contact The Renal Chef. No one likes a plagiarist.
- Accuracy and Validity: Believe it or not, people make mistakes from time to time and The Renal Chef’ contributors strive to make facts and information as accurate as possible. In addition, The Renal Chef is a work in progress. The world is an ever-changing place, which means that content can become outdated quickly. While we hope to avoid having outdated material on this site, we can’t guarantee that everything is timely, so don’t rely on the timeliness or accuracy of the information at The Renal Chef.
- Images:Any image which is not otherwise attributed to another source, is presumed to be owned by the The Renal Chef contributor. If you wish to use the image, please ask permission. And ask nicely.
- Comments:The Renal Chef is not responsible for any comments made by contributors in the Discussion pages. However The Renal Chef will exercise its right to moderate and edit comments which are deemed to be offensive, childish or just plain dumb as a box of hair.
- Liability:As a reader, you will not hold The Renal Chef liable for libel (say that three times fast) or defamation in its content. The content of The Renal Chef is built through the content of its contributors. In addition, there is no intention to do harm by hosting content at The Renal Chef. The content at The Renal Chef is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use the information and somehow are injured, The Renal Chef is not to be held responsible. The sites that The Renal Chef links to via hyperlinks are not under its control. Those sites are responsible for the content of those sites. The sun, the moon and the rotation of the Earth are not under The Renal Chef’ control either. We’re working on it, but don’t hold your breath, and don’t try to make us responsible for other sites, bad weather, global warming or any malady that befalls you.
So there it is. We’ve done the disclaimer thing. Aren’t you glad we got that out of the way? Now back to the business of blogging about The Renal and the Culinary world!.