By using this site, you agree to the following terms:
- This Acceptable Use policy may be changed in the future. The current policy will always be available on the The Renal Chef website.
- Individual users are welcome to use The Renal Chef to find resources on the Internet through our collection of links including the The Renal Chef Blog Roll. The Renal Chef strives to be “a communicator for the field of genealogy to a new generation” and much time, thought and effort has gone into locating and curating the best resources.
- Any site may link to The Renal Chef homepage or any other The Renal Chef page. “Deep linking” is perfectly acceptable.
- “Framing” or other mechanisms which display The Renal Chef content but obscure The Renal Chef being the source of such content are not permitted.
- Except as otherwise noted in this policy, the content of this site may not be copied, “spidered”, bulk downloaded, or otherwise used to create content or value as part of any other product or service. This applies to non-profit as well as commercial use.
- Freely accessible general-purpose search engines not specifically targeting our user communities may spider and index any and all pages on this site. This exception applies, for example, to Google and other search engines that regularly index sites such as The Renal Chef.
- No one person or company may copy more than 50 links, regardless of how many Websites they operate, without explicit permission from: The Renal Chef
- Written permission may be granted in other circumstances. Contact us at The Renal Chef to secure such permission.